6060


Etsy Shop Name: 6060

What you sell: safety eyes, buttons, neck cozies, dish clothes, crochet goods

Tell us about your featured item: I saw this crochet project from a yarn company website. I decided to crochet some of these for myself and my family. It’s fun and easy. I thought that was a very good idea to give a kitchen a little color. Because the crochet material was totally cotton and re-washable, it was more eco-friendly than paper towels. I wanted this idea got out to people. That’s why I made it, promoted it and sell it.
Is your Etsy shop a full-time job, part-time job, or hobby?

Part-time job
Do you get stressed just thinking about filing taxes?

Yes, I do get very stressed until it’s done, it’s just like everything else, if I don’t get it done, I will think of it all the time.

No comments: