Etsy Shop Name: ArtNouveau

What you sell: I sell jewelry made mainly of glass beads.

Tell us about your featured item:
The “Picture of Envy Bracelet” is my featured item. It is a three-strand bracelet made of glass beads and metal frames. The bracelet uses one of my favorite colors, green. This item is also in my shop avatar.

Do you consider yourself and entrepreneur? Why or why not?

Yes, I do. By definition, an entrepreneur is a person who operates a new enterprise or venture and assumes some accountability for the inherent risks. In starting the ArtNouveau shop, I am responsible to make sure that I am making beautiful quality items and extending high quality customer service.

Do you feel more comfortable with the business or crafting side of your business? Why?

I enjoy the crafting side of managing my shop more. I am still learning in both areas. However, I feel comfortable with both the business and the crafting side.

No comments: