Erica Leigh Designs

Etsy Shop Name: Erica Leigh Designs

What you sell: One-of-a-kind clothing, purses, and accessories for teen girls and young women.

Tell us about your featured item: This is a one-of-a-kind jersey knit cotton shirt. The fabric used in the main part of the shirt is light blue with white polka-dotes. The trim, banding, and sleeves are made from a cute, white pointelle fabric. There's a front kangaroo pocket, attached bow, and attached, vintage white buttons. The sleeves are pleated and elasticized to make them poufy. It’s sweet, comfy, and perfect for spring!

What do you enjoy most about running your own Etsy shop?

I enjoy running my own Etsy shop because I get to be my own boss. I’m a full time college student, but I also love sewing, so Etsy is perfect for me. I can set my own schedule, use up any creative energy, meet other people, and even make some money.

Do you set goals for your Etsy shop? If so, what type of goals?

My Etsy goals are based on the items themselves—not the sales. I try to make sure that each item is carefully made, that everything is distinctive and unique, and that there is a variety of sizes.

No comments: