Sweet Spice Bodycare

Etsy Shop Name: Sweet Spice Bodycare

What you sell: Botanical based bodycare in the form of sugar scrubs, bath salts, shea body butters & sticks alongside cold process and melt & pour soaps! Each of my items are handmade in small batches, this gives me to opportunity to pay special attention to each order and to ensure that each customer gets a fresh product!

Tell us about your featured item: My Citrus Trio gift set is a sugar scrub, shea body butter and cold process soap, all blended with an invigorating blend of citrus oils. It was created after working with our realtor and her request for “something, ANYthing” that would wake her up and get her going *grin*, now she gives them to her clients when their house sells!

Do you believe there is any relationship between the number of sales a shop makes and the number of hearts they have?

Not really. I think sales come from exposure and happy repeat customers.

How do you market your Etsy shop?

I send my business card in all outgoing snail mail, I’ve got vinyl stickers of my Etsy shop address on all of our vehicles (including the boat because you just never know), I have a link to my shop in my email signature, throughout the year I purchase ad space in online gift guides as well as blog sidebars, I participate in monthly swaps through multiple forums, I send in samples every month to 2 of the sampler sites, I try to carry samples with me everywhere I go, and I carry a tote bag that has my logo and shop name on it. I’ve also been contacting different review blogs/websites and sending in my products for review. Exposure is everything!

No comments: