Laura Baillie Designs

Etsy Shop Name: Laura Baillie Designs

What you sell: I sell jewelry, at the moment I have charm bracelets and earrings, made using Czech glass beads, semi precious stones and Swarovski crystals.

Tell us about your featured item: “Key to my heart” is my featured item. Valentine inspired of course! I love the way it sparkles in the light, the rich reds and the key charm.

Do you consider yourself and entrepreneur? Why or why not?

Yes I am an entrepreneur! I have been selling my hand made goodies since I was 12. I would make up invoices and give them out to my family who bought my cards and I had a little notebook of all my sales! I always played ‘shops’ when I was small and knew deep down some day I would have a real shop of my own one day.

Do you feel more comfortable with the business or crafting side of your business? Why?

I feel more comfortable creating now than selling. I used to be able to sell everything to anyone, but age seems to have knocked my confidence a bit.

No comments: