Shazzas Knits

Etsy Shop Name: Shazzas Knits

What you sell: handknitted items, mainly hats.

Tell us about your featured item: This is my most popular item in my shop by far and one that I designed as a request for one of my friends and it worked so well that I decided to add it to my knitwear range and boy am I glad that I did. It is made from 100% pure wool and is my girly take on the traditional newsboy cap. It is a one size fits most but I do custom make them in any size and colour.

Is your Etsy shop a full-time job, part-time job, or hobby?

part-time

Do you enjoy, loathe, or simply accept the necessity of record keeping for your business? Why?

I accept the necessity of record keeping as my husband and I run our own small business so taxes are part and parcel of it. Good bookkeeping makes it easy and we have an accountant to do the hard stuff!

No comments: