Unique Expressions


Etsy Shop Name:Unique Expressions

What you sell: I sell all sorts of goodies: jewelry, magnets, yarn, and paper beads.

Tell us about your featured item: These are my *BLING* rings! I make them to order from glitter glass tiles of a variety of colors. The tiles measure ~ 1/4" x 1/4", and the ring base is adjustable. I love them because they are simple, funky, yet bright and sparkly! You really can’t go wrong with one of these on your hand.
Do you consider yourself and entrepreneur? Why or why not?

No. I have never approached my Etsy shop as a business, nor anything else in my life for that matter.

Do you feel more comfortable with the business or crafting side of your business? Why?

I am definitely more comfortable with the crafting side of my business, because creating is one of my major coping mechanisms. The business side is stressful to me.

No comments: