dreaminofbeadin

Etsy Shop Name: Dreamin’ of Beadin’

What you sell: My shop features hand-made jewelry using Gemstones, Austrian crystals, Silver, Czech glass, and Vintage beads. Each piece is unique, affordable, and fun!

Tell us about your featured item: My “Madame Butterfly” necklace has been a popular item. I rarely re-create a piece of jewelry, but this necklace has been made and sold twice. I actually have made 2 different versions of it. The butterfly pendant is made from shell and it is very eye-catching. I had never seen anything like it. I’ve become quite fond of butterflies ~ they symbolize grace and beauty to me. I feel this is my signature piece ~ it is used in my shop Avatar.

What do you enjoy most about running your own Etsy shop?

I enjoy the sense of community, both from Buyers and Sellers. Every single person who has bought something from my store has been a complete joy, and I’m not just saying that. It’s the truth! I’ve met wonderful people from all over the world who I would have never had the pleasure of meeting otherwise. It is truly mind boggling!

Do you sell in any venues outside of Etsy?

At this time I am selling on Etsy only. Once in a while I might do a local craft show, but Etsy really takes just about all of the time and energy that I have right now. As any Seller knows, all aspects of having shop can be time consuming ~ promoting, marketing, creating, etc. I learned early on that you get out of it as much as you are willing to put into it, so I’ve been happy with the site and I have enjoyed watching it evolve over the past 14 months that I’ve been selling there.

No comments: