Angel Designs

Etsy Shop Name: Angel Designs
What you sell: I sell hand knitted baby clothes (jumpers, really cute booties and slippers). I have used the softest most natural and top quality wools that I can find. I also sew plastic aprons and dresses with little appliqués on them. More recently I have started to try to sell knitting patterns, all of which will be and are original designs.
Why do you think that most Etsy shop owners consider the business side of their shop the most challenging?
Is this your first entrepreneurial adventure, or are you a seasoned veteran? This is my first entrepreneurial venture. I am enjoying it although I find it challenging and am looking forward to expanding my venture, when the time is right.
Have you taken any business classes to help you prepare for being an Etsy shop owner? What class would you like to take? I have not taken any classes to prepare for this venture, but feel that a marketing course would be of great benefit because I believe that my products are great - well made from quality materials and would love to get better ideas about how to convey this to the world!

No comments: