sweetandtranquil

Etsy Shop Name And Address: sweetandtranquil http://sweetandtranquil.etsy.com
What you sell: Bath and Body Products that range from Sweet soaps to tranquil bath salts
Tell us about your featured item: Yummy Strawberry Shortcake Soap, this is one of my favorite soaps as it reminds me of summer. It looks like strawberries covered in whipped cream. The soap is moisturizing and has a sweet smell.
Link to your featured product: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10340416
How do you market your Etsy shop?
I am new to running an online business so my marketing plan is still in the works. Until now it has been mostly word of mouth through friends and family, and through my website. I joined etsy back in January and have purchased a few showcases, I have been featured on blogs and have started my own blog . I received the largest amount of hits on my website when I participated in an online giveaway of one of my products.
Why do you think that most Etsy shop owners are worried about filing taxes?
I think that most business owners not just etsy shop owners are worried about filing taxes because they do not understand the laws. Also if you do not keep proper records throughout the year when it comes to tax time it can become very stressful. Before starting any business it is best to do all the research and meet with an accountant and/or lawyer to ensure you understand what is required. It makes the whole process of being a business owner much less stressful if you understand what you need to do before you start.

No comments: