j2ystreet

Etsy Shop Name And Address: J2Ystreet http://j2ystreet.etsy.com or www.j2ystreet.com
What you sell: Pouch, Purse, Jewelry, Badges and other accessories.
Tell us about your featured item: My brand new handmade cotton purse with metal frame. A metal frame closes the purse. This purse is suitable for cash, coin, credit card and etc.
Link to your featured product: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10110180
What do you enjoy most about running your own Etsy shop?
I enjoy designing my own pouch and purse by learning new sewing method. I also like to design stuff using Adobe products and currently I’m a Senior Graphic Designer and most of the time I’m designing leaflet, catalogue, newspaper & magazine ads. I would be very appreciating if there is someone likes my design work.
Do you set goals for your Etsy shop? If so, what type of goals?
Yes, I set monthly sales as a goal. Every month my goal will increase consequently, if I happen failed to meet my monthly goal then I will need to figure out what goes wrong. I’ll always try my best to promote my items.

No comments: