charsbeadcreations

Etsy Shop Name: charsbeadcreations

What you sell: Earrings, Bracelets, and Rings.

Tell us about your featured item:

The item I am featuring is called “Make a Statement”. The reason I chose this item to be featured is because it is so gorgeous. This ring is made with Swarovski crystals and the ring band is made of Hill Tribe Silver. You have the freedom to choose whatever color combination you’d like to wear. I’ve made orders such as mother’s rings, sports colors, school colors, favorite colors, and birthstone rings. It’s also priced reasonably too, just $18.00. I’ve had many compliments when I wear this ring. This ring is very fashionable and will be sure to make a statement.

What role does creativity play in your marketing methods?

I think that being creative and unique in what you make will always set you apart from massed produced businesses. I personally like to make one of kind items and only make a duplicate if requested. The best part of it is that everyone will leave happy and satisfied with what they have purchased.


Is your Etsy shop a full-time job, part-time job, or hobby?

Hobby

No comments: