teepetals

Etsy Shop Name: teepetals

What you sell: Handmade wallets, pouches, and accessories.

Tell us about your featured item:
Gosh, I have so many of these for myself. What can I say I love wallets! My featured item is my Baby Bi-fold Wallet. She is small but she sure does hold a lot. I designed and created her to hold all of your valuables but in a stylish way. There is a money slot for your bills, a zipper coin pocket, and six credit card holders. My baby Bi-fold wallets are made of 100% cotton so they are washable. :) These cute little wallets are $22.00 and can be custom made with the fabrics of your choice!

Why do you think that most Etsy shop owners consider the business side of their shop the most challenging?

You can be successful in crafting your products but you still have to be successful on the business side. On the business side you have to have a plan that works to benefit your business and your customers. Its challenging to balance your crafting, time, promoting, and networking. I think these elements are critical considering the fact that I am a one women operation. Basically, you just have to love what you do!


Is this your first entrepreneurial adventure, or are you a seasoned veteran?

Yes, this is my first entrepreneurial adventure and I am really enjoying it. I am learning every step of the way. I have finally found a way to share my creativity with the world and I am loving it!

No comments: