LazyMamaDesigns

Etsy Shop Name: LazyMamaDesigns

What you sell: Quilts, Patterns, Baby Gifts, and whatever else I made this week.

Tell us about your featured item:
My Simple Snowflakes Table Runner pattern has been one of my top sellers in quilt stores across the country. It’s easy enough for a new quilter to follow, but it has enough in it to interest even experienced quilters. Plus, the finished quilt looks nice and cheery on your table all winter long!

What do you enjoy most about running your own Etsy shop?

The thing I appreciate most about etsy is the sense of community that has developed in the forums and among the members of the Cleveland Handmade street team ( http://www.clevelandhandmade.com/ ). There’s always someone willing to lend an ear, offer advice or suggestions, commiserate, support, and celebrate! Since most of my “real life” friends aren’t artsy or craftsy, the ability to connect with like-minded people online has been a great help. Plus, the Cleveys sure can cook (and party)!

Do you sell in any venues outside of Etsy?

My craft patterns are available in select bricks-and-mortar quilt stores in California, Maryland, Delaware, Ohio and Kentucky. Basically, I’m shameless about selling my patterns anywhere I’ve lived, visited on vacation, or have relatives living nearby! You can find information about where to buy my patterns on my blog, http://lazymamadesigns.blogspot.com/ .

No comments: