Susarto

Etsy Shop Name: Susarto

What you sell: I sell paintings, prints, bookmarks, and weirdo plushies mostly.

Tell us about your featured item:
My featured item is a Little Weirdo. I make several different types of them, including zombies, sheep, monkey, and piggie weirdos.

What role does creativity play in your marketing methods?

I think creativity IS my marketing method. I’m not exactly sure I HAVE a marketing method. I just try to make my best work, be nice to people, and somehow stay visible within the Etsy community.

Do you enjoy, loathe, or simply accept the necessity of record keeping for your business? Why?

I loathe it. I am impatient with that sort of thing, and I’m terrible at anything having to do with numbers and record-keeping. I work from the other side of the brain.

Susarto actually uses my products. Here is what she has to say about them:

I purchased the Etsy Business Manager-- Accounting and Finance Excel Spreadsheet from JJMFinance a few weeks ago. I was desperate for something that I could easily use to organize my business, as I am not even the slightest bit useful at that sort of thing. It was worth it! It is very easy to use, and does all the work for you! I’m very happy with it!

1 comment:

Hyla said...

Very nice blog! Susan is an awesome creator of weirdos and so fun to chat with!