baby anne quilts

Etsy Shop Name: baby anne quilts

What you sell: Heirloom Quality Baby / Toddler and Doll Quilts

Tell us about your featured item: paris patisserie – Baby / Toddler Heirloom Quilt
One of the things I love about Paris are the patisseries! I love the beautiful, artistic displays of simple macaroons in the patisserie windows. I especially love the colors! So I created a quilt that used those same pastel colors in a simple, but elegent design…just like Paris itself!
Shortly after finishing the quilt I took a two day trip to Paris and was able to take photos of the finished quilt in the city that inspired it!

How do you market your Etsy shop?

I send my promos to other sellers to pass out at craft fairs and I always carry my business cards around. I’m now looking into inexpensive web ads. I have also found that joining and being active in Etsy Street Teams is helping to get my shop name out there. I also have a blog…it’s still only a few months old but I get an average of about 25-30 visitors a day.

Why do you think that most Etsy shop owners are worried about filing taxes?

Because taxes are confusing and frustrating no matter how simple your finances are! When you add a small business to that it gets downright scary. I’m just now starting to figure out everything for my

No comments: