CalumeyDesigns

Etsy Shop Name:
CalumeyDesigns (CalumeyDesigns.etsy.com)
What you sell:
Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads, Polymer Clay Beads and Pendants. Resin pieces are also coming soon.
Tell us about your featured item:
Springtime is a set of one of my new favorite frit blends. A mix of German and American glass work together to add a soft splash of color to any design.
Do you consider yourself and entrepreneur? Why or why not?
Yes and no. Yes because I create goals for myself – money, exposure, marketing, production. No, simply because I have not committed myself full time to my etsy shop. It’s a secondary income for me at this time.
Do you feel more comfortable with the business or crafting side of your business? Why?
I feel more comfortable with the business side. I’ve always been involved in some endeavor that required me to market. I also have a thirst for new information – what are the latest trends in my field, with my customer base, new ways to maximize my time and productivity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The beads in the photo are wonderful. I looked in your shop but couldn't find that you had any left. :0(

Let me know if you do again.