chasingbeads

Chasing Beads www.chasingbeads.etsy.comWhat you sell: Handmade Semi-Precious Gemstone JewelryTell us about your featured item: My featured item(s) change frequently. I have no particular allegiance to them… they are replaceable. I do have a favourite which will be linked below. I don’t quite know why she’s my favourite… she just is.Link to your featured product: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9927729What do you enjoy most about running your own Etsy shop?It’s addicting; it is just an offshoot of my real addiction… making jewelry which is an offshoot of my ultimate addiction…buying gemstones!Do you set goals for your Etsy shop? If so, what type of goals?I’ve only been with Etsy for a bit over a month now. I have 134 (at this writing) pieces currently and by the end of the year, I would like to have a combination of no less than 1000 items between the sold and for sale items. Do you enjoy, loathe, or simply accept the necessity of record keeping for your business? Why? I LOATHE record keeping. Too much “paperwork”, takes away time from my addiction to creating my jewelry.Do you get stressed just thinking about filing taxes?My taxes are filed with an accountant.

No comments: