MoonMystic Hand-Crafted Gemstone Jewelry

Etsy Shop Name:
MoonMystic Hand-Crafted Gemstone Jewelry
http://www.mysticmoononline.com/
What you sell:
Hand-Crafted Gemstone Jewelry
Tell us about your featured item:
One of the challenges of making jewelry is trying to come up with new ideas. When I got this gorgeous chalcedony pendant, I knew I really had to come up with a stunning way to showcase its beauty and compliment its stunning color. I knew I wanted a variety of stones to cascade down the center. The Peruvian chalcedony had its own special glow to it, so I knew it could handle the gems cascading down the center of it. It took me days to pick out exactly the right color and shape combination and two days to complete the cascading cluster. The 5mm Peruvian Blue Opal rounds, 4mm Peridot rondelles, 4mm Hemimorphite rounds, 4x6 (New Jade) Serpentine rice, 4mm Russian Amazonite cubes, and 4mm Grey Onyx rounds are wire-wrapped on sterling head pins for a beautiful accent. The pendant itself is accented with sterling daisy spacers and seamless sterling rounds on a 20 gauge headpin with a 5x7 sterling oval jumpring. The beads compliment and draw out the fantastic coloring of this rare and unique bead.
What role does creativity play in your marketing methods?
I’m trying to be creative in my marketing methods. I have a blog: http://moonmystic-buriedinbeads.blogspot.com/, I do most of the other standard Etsy marketing methods, but I’ve also figured out a way to print off Etsy mini and use it as postcards, coupons, flyers, and promos. It’s so professional looking and it’s already set up!
Is your Etsy shop a full-time job, part-time job, or hobby?
I’m a teacher, but I don’t get any paychecks in the summer, so I live solely by my craft in the summer.

No comments: