GiftsAndTalents

Etsy Shop Name And Address: Gifts And Talents http://GiftsAndTalents.etsy.com
What you sell: I sell a variety of different kinds of Art, From Handcrafted Jewelry to Mixed Media.
Tell us about your featured item: My featured item is a Mixed Media Reversible Door Sign. I designed this sign with little girls in mind and I was inspired by my own little girl, Amelia who Loves Horses.
Link to your featured product: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10313538
Have you taken any business classes to help you prepare for being an Etsy shop owner? What class would you like to take? No, I haven’t. I have owned a Business Services Company since 1996. You might say I learned by Experience how to Manage and Operate a Business. As far as taking any classes, I haven’t the time. I operate my Business Services Company, My Etsy Shop, My Husbands Etsy Shop (which we just opened), and I have a six year old who has a lot of Homework. I hit the ground running at 5:45 a.m. and I don’t stop until 10:30 p.m.
Do you hire an accountant to help with your Etsy shop finances? Why or why not? I have a CPA that I take my taxes to once a year. I bring him the information and he takes care of the rest. I do my own bookkeeping through out the year. Because all of the businesses are small, I can not justify the expense of a full time accountant.

No comments: